by Ahmad Abdullah
My brothers and sisters its normal, natural and what they should really do as true Muslims to submit to what they can see in the verses like the literal salat, zakat, hajj, and sawm as what they can only see from the enlightenment they receive from GOD but when they reached enough spiritual development and purity (not infallibility but righteousness, humility and submission accepting he is just a weak human being who only submit to develop his spiritual side realizing the need of GOD) then GOD gradually elevates him to the path of the true believers who can see the truth behind, gradually leaving all dogmas, see the lies of paganism inserted in Islam to innovate it, and attain the direct and purest connection with GOD alone gaining enough light from GOD through the spirit of GOD which supported all the chosen messengers.
- The salat should be the practice of stable connection with GOD being GOD conscious all the time being aware and the only goal of setting GOD as the center of everything we will do in this world without any associates. Qiblah is the straight direct connection with GOD and not any physical direction without any shirk or idolatry, not because of fear in hell and desire of paradise but because we know GOD is worthy of submission and everything we need. Stand to your faith and attain righteousness, Ruku as the total respect to the almighty absolute GOD and sujud as the total submission that we cannot do anything and succeed unless in the will of GOD alone, without any self-exaltation that all the power and authority belongs to GOD Alone and even paradise is not worth with anyone except with the grace and mercy of GOD only. We are reminded of the verses of GOD and the spirit of GOD if manifested in us as true believers that will direct us to do only what is good and avoid evil as possible at the same time using logic, reasoning and wisdom.
- Zakat is the elevation from GOD where we intend to attain righteousness and purity which only will occur together with the correct understanding of salat or how naturally you practice it in your life. The implementation of advocating what is good, righteous deed, call of unity without any prejudice but one mankind as a whole behind all differences, unconditional love, forbidding evil and fighting evil if necessary.
- Sawm is the outcome of salat and zakat where we learn to practice true spiritual discipline, control of mind and emotions or full self-control as we will only say what we need to say, eat what we only need to eat, do what we only need to do and avoid all unnecessary things, distractions and evil things.
- Jihad is together with the three where we learn to fight our own evil and weaknesses, fight on our own Satan as our most ardent enemy, and learn to use our strength dependent on GOD alone. All who master self-mastery and spiritual connection with GOD with full devotion are ready to unite with other believers against evil from the most peaceful way possible to the worst as necessary.
- Hajj is the call for truth with enough wisdom and enlightenment from GOD on the message of GOD defending the truth against all lies and debate in the best possible manner where all lies cannot be repeated anymore against the truth from GOD which is not that easy to attain by all believers as GOD alone can enlighten anyone. Like the wisdom of Solomon, Abraham and Jesus that stops any lies without saying too many words and not leading to any vain talks.
- as we see all of these are interrelated and support each other for us to attain the true benefits of Islam to our spiritual side. Even if we cannot accomplish anything we want in this worldly life then we must realize that this world is only a battlefield where we will be enlightened with all the consequences of choosing what we want than what GOD knows is good for us that caused us to be evicted from paradise. Loyalty and absolute trust in GOD.
2:36 But the devil duped them, and caused their eviction therefrom. We said, "Go down as enemies of one another. On Earth shall be your habitation and provision for awhile."
7:24 He said, "Go down as enemies of one another. On earth shall be your habitation and provision for awhile."
20:123 He said, "Go down therefrom, all of you. You are enemies of one another. When guidance comes to you from Me, anyone who follows My guidance will not go astray, nor suffer any misery.
We are only in this world temporarily to realize that life without submission to GOD chooses what we want as creatures limited in knowledge. GOD is fair enough that he has put us in paradise in the first place before even we do not deserve to be there and now this world is a blessing for us to realize, experience and witness what we need to know before we get back there ready to submit naturally. GOD do not want us to submit like slaves and robots and this world is actually a blessing for us to be enlightened before going back to paradise.
Salam my dear brothers and sisters we do not just share this truth to anyone who is not ready (5:101) but you are not a young soul although we are just all distracted by this lowly life. Just let the young souls believe what they believe as long they are pure in their intentions and devoted to GOD and have the heart and soul for GOD alone then we can never judge them nor compare ourselves and GOD alone knows what is within them. It does not mean that there are enlightened ones means they are already better than anyone. Every soul comes from ignorance and darkness and we are not more than anyone even the messengers never exalt themselves, we can never exalt ourselves. We are all weak who need GOD as our strength.
4:28 God wishes to lighten your burden, for the human being is created weak.
14:11 Their messengers said to them, "We are no more than humans like you, but God blesses whomever He chooses from among His servants. We could not possibly show you any kind of authorization, except in accordance with God's will. In God the believers shall trust.
18:110 Say, "I am no more than a human like you, being inspired that your god is one god. Those who hope to meet their Lord shall work righteousness, and never worship any other god beside his Lord."
41:6 Say, "I am no more than a human being like you, who has been inspired that your god is one god. You shall be devoted to Him, and ask His forgiveness. Woe to the idol worshipers.
2:286 God never burdens a soul beyond its means: to its credit is what it earns, and against it is what it commits. "Our Lord, do not condemn us if we forget or make mistakes. Our Lord, and protect us from blaspheming against You, like those before us have done. Our Lord, protect us from sinning until it becomes too late for us to repent. Pardon us, forgive us, [and have mercy on us]. You are our Lord and Master. Grant us victory over the disbelieving people."
7:26 O children of Adam, we have provided you with garments to cover your bodies, as well as for luxury. But the best garment is the garment of righteousness. These are some of God's signs, that they may take heed.
49:13 O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of God is the most righteous. God is Omniscient, Cognizant.
45:23 Have you noted the one whose god is his ego? Consequently, God sends him astray, despite his knowledge, seals his hearing and his mind, and places a veil on his eyes. Who then can guide him, after such a decision by God? Would you not take heed?
We are nothing and cannot attain anything except with the grace and mercy of GOD. The only goal of this life is to realize this truth and race towards righteousness and forgiveness from GOD.
2:148 Each of you chooses the direction to follow; you shall race towards righteousness. Wherever you may be, God will summon you all. God is Omnipotent.
3:133 You should eagerly race towards forgiveness from your Lord and a Paradise whose width encompasses the heavens and the earth; it awaits the righteous,
Related article – https://www.evernote.com/shard/s322/sh/e9803494-468f-756a-5efb-7ca6170fc1b0/a541a1dea94fc0550289c62beb38850c